High School Woes….
We are living in highly competing times. Most of us face competition on a daily basis. Imagine being a high school senior with so much completion and facing high school woes every day. I have tried to list some woes that some of our high school students face on a daily basis.
- Peer pressure.
- Too much homework which does not leave any time for any other type of growth.
- Education mainly based on tests.
- Actual learning seldom takes place.
- Usage of drugs and other banned substances in school.
- Not too much supervision.
- Lack of counselling.
- School budget problems.
- Family problems amongst students.
- One on one teaching for the students who are not used to group teaching.
- Not enough Highly Qualified Teachers.
I am asking for parents to input their ideas/remedies so that we can all participate in building our kids futures.